GarageBand, an application developed by Apple itself. Its interface and even operation can be considered simple and intuitive but it has very advanced functions for, for example, creating songs. GarageBand app is an instrument and music app. You will know gargeband for pc details to the audio recorder in Garageband. Within this application, we can also record several audio tracks simultaneously, although of course, you can record only one if you require it. In any case, we believe that it is highly recommended for all the game you can give us when exploiting the audio field.
In today’s article, I’m going to show you how to start using Garageband in a basic way. So you can start now, record you create audio recorder in GarageBand.
Audio Recorder in GarageBand
You will see how:
- Create a new project.
- Create new audio tracks.
- To know those audio tracks.
- And to adjust the volume of the channel.
- When you open the program, this window appears.
- It shows these icons in which you can compose with the keyboard, record something with the voice (Microphone), create melodies with a MIDI keyboard, produce electronic music or a podcast.
- For this example, you will choose the microphone.
- Once selected, you will get this screen in which we can configure the project to measure.
- If you are not going to compose or record any instrument, do not worry about the Tempo, Compass or Tone of the project. Just create a folder and save it where it rages you most.
- Once configured, we click on Create, and the main window opens with 2 tracks. In which, we can start working
Create a New Track
- To create a new track, we press the (+) key that is just below the entire left of the screen.
- You will see a window that, from left to right, they mean you can insert a VST (Virtual Studio Technology) of the program itself, record your own instrument or your voice, and record electric guitars using GarageBand’s native guitar amplifiers.
- Choose what suits you best at that time. But for the example, choose the microphone. What is it that can record voice.
- Once selected, we choose the input and output that, in my case, is on the bottom left. Where it says Instrument Setup.
- The input is configured in Built-in input and the output in System Setting. The other option is if you want the track in Mono or Stereo. If you are going to record voice, do it in Mono.
- And we give Create.
- You have the same as before but with one more channel called No Effects. You can name the track to your liking, by double-clicking where the word No Effects is.
- Before recording, you will verify that the program recognizes the microphone. And the signal is coming to the channel Vu Meter.
- If this does not happen, surely, it is that you have incorrectly configured the inputs and outputs of the program. Make sure you have told the program which card you are using.
Insert an Instrument
Too easy. It is the same as creating the voice track. We create a new track as we have learned before. We give the (+) or Track → New Track that will be in the control bar. And we select the Software Instrument. By default, it puts us the Grand Piano. But if we double click on the track, a variety of virtual instruments that we can use will come to the right.
I hope you will get complete details about the audio recorder in Garageband. For more details about the best apps, you can visit this garagebandswindows.com and stay tuned with us for more updates.